To qualify, you must upload and submit a letter from your department head confirming that you are enrolled for the Spring Semester 2019.
- The letter should be on letter head if possible.
- You may also take a screen shot of an email that includes a date stamp and upload it at check out.
- Automatic 60% off all ABACLive Webinars (except for ABACLive Cambridge Center Series Webinars…which are FREE for students!)
- One free special issue recording only available for student members.
Our student membership is there for you to learn as much as possible before you commit to any specific area however there are a few things you need to know.
- You discount does not apply to any ABACLive Cambridge Center Series webinar, past, present, or future, or any packages including ABACLive Cambridge Center Series Webinars.
- We cannot provide certificates of attendance to student members without advanced notice and only under certain circumstances.
- Our webinars are not “trainings” and you will not be competent to practice if you view them.
- Our webinars do not fulfill the 40 RBT(c) requirement for those who are interested in becoming a certified registered behavior technician.
- While you may be assigned one of our webinars as part of your supervision program, we do not provide supervision nor will we sign off as having provided any supervision activities.
- You must view the webinars within the designated time frame if you are watching the recording. Please read more about our missed webinar policy before signing up.
Yikes! I signed up for a webinar but my schedule changed and I can’t attend now. What are my options? If you are unable to attend a webinar, please email Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We do not accept cancellations that come in within 1 hour of the webinar start time. If you contact us before, we are happy to move you into another webinar or issue a refund. As of June 1, 2016 we will no longer allow transfers to other classes if you miss the webinar.
Oh no, I missed the webinar! What can I do? Please pay attention to the time zone differences. All webinar times are eastern standard time. You must adjust your schedule to accommodate time differences. As of July 15, 2015, refunds will not be given for missed webinars or cancellations that are received within 1-hour of a webinar start time. We can no longer offer transfers to other classes if you miss the webinar. As of June 1, 2016 we will no longer allow transfers to other classes if you miss the webinar.
Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities
Our webinars are available to anyone who is able to access the internet. For those who are vision impaired attendance codes are read aloud and graphs and videos are described verbally. For those who require it, our webinar platform allows for closed-captioning. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.